Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights Department is looking for highly competent male/ female candidates who have extra ordinary academic achievements and excellent legal drafting, domiciled of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, purely on contract basis for one year, extendable on satisfactory performance on yearly basis for further 02 years, in the project titled \"Strengthening of Legislation Wing of Law Department\"
Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) invites applications, through a third party firm M/s A. F. Ferguson & Co. Chartered Accountants, for the following positions from suitable candidates domiciled in Sindh province for appointment purely on contractual basis:
Nishtar Medical University Multan is pleased to announce non teaching job opportunities on permanent basis.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is pleased to announce multiple jobs purely on contract basis in Planning and Development Department for one year til the project ends.
Ministry of Housing and Works is pleased to announce the situations for Pakistani nationals with required education and experience.
Over all 09 vacancies are available to apply
Details of vacancies is as follow;
02 posts of Assistant (BS-15)
06 posts of stenotypist (BS-14)
01 posts of UDC (BS-11)
Sindh Mass Transit Authority (SMTA) has announced lot of jobs for candidates from Sindh. Jobs are available on permanent basis located in Karachi. Jobs are for fresh as well as experienced candidates from Sindh. Exact number of vacancies are not known but there are lot of vacancies one can apply for.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs is proudly offering 954 vacancies for Pakistani nationals. The details of vacancies are as below;
1. Around 40 vacancies of Assistant Director (BPS-17) for Pakistani nationals
2. Around 5 vacancies of Assistant Director engineering (BPS-17) for Pakistani nationals
3. Around 21 vacancies of Assistant Director computer programming (BPS-17) for Pakistani nationals
4. Around 2 vacancies of Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BPS-16) for Pakistani nationals
5. Around 5 vacancies of Sub Divisional officer (BPS-16) for Pakistani nationals
6. Around 6 vacancies of Charge Nurse (BPS-16) for Pakistani nationals
7. Around 2 vacancies of Assistant (BPS-15) for Pakistani nationals
8. Around 13 vacancies of Traffic Analyst (BPS-14) for Pakistani nationals
9. Around 50 vacancies of Sub Inspector (BPS-14) for Pakistani nationals
10. Around 10 vacancies of Security Sub Inspector (BPS-14) for Pakistani nationals
And lot of more jobs are available to apply.
For further details kindly visit NTS website
An autonomous organization requires the services from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domiciled for appointment against the following position on regular basis:-
- Only shortlisted candidaes would be called for tesllintervi1ew.
- No TA/DA or logistic support would be provided for test/in terview.
- The Competen t Autl1ority reserves the right to accept or reject a ll the applications vvitl1ou t assig11ing any reason
- Applications along with duly attested copies of CNIC, educational docum ents and domicile should reach tl1e fol lowing address wi thin 15 days of this advertisem ent.
- Automatic Relaxation of ten years for employees of Attached Departmenls/Governmnent Servants after two years of co11tinuous service, wi do\\vs d·,ivorcee and disabJed.
- U p to t\\vo yea_rs age relaxation by tb,e ap,pointing autl1ority and· fi ve )\'ers by the E tablisbment Department.
- Service ti.en will be given actordiogly
House No. F23 Khushal Khan Kbattak Road Universit)\' To,vn , Peshawar
An autonomous organization requires the services from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domi ciled for appointment against the following positions as cons11ltants 011 following pay for carrying out its Public Private Partnership activities in accordance with its legal statutory mandate.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA or logistic support will be provided for test/interview.
- The Competent At1tl1ority reserves the right to accept or reject all the applications without any reason.
- Applications along witl1duly attested copies of CNIC, educatio11al doct11n ents and don1i ci le should reach the following address within 15 days of tl1is advertisement.
- Automatic Relaxation of ten years for employees of Attached Departments/ Government Servants after two years of co11tinuous service, widow s, divorcee and disabled.
- Up to two years age relaxation by the appointing authority and five years by the Establishment Department.
Directorate of Central Health Establishments (Government of Pakistan)
07 Post of assistant engineer BPS-17 (Electrical) education workAnd
46 Post of assistant engineer BPS-17 (Civil) education work