The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world; 6.91 million people ascended it in 2015. The tower is 324 metres (1,063 ft) tall, about the same height as an 81-storey building, and the tallest structure in Paris.
Hotels to Stay
The tower has two restaurants:
- Le 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level
- Le Jules Verne, a gourmet restaurant with its own lift on the second level.
- Cler Hotel
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel
- The Peninsula Paris
- Hotel de la Paix Tour Eiffel
- Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel
The nearest Paris Métro station is Bir-Hakeim and the nearest RER station is Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel.
- City Cab Paris
Near By Places to Visit
A lot of sites are available to visit when you pay the visit to Eiffel Tower France. Here is a list of a few popular places you must visit
- Musée Rodin
- Musée du quai Branly
- Les Invalides
- L\'île aux Cygnes
- House of Culture of Japan in Paris
- Île aux Cygnes
Article posted by Admin on 30-09-2018 and is viewed 263 times